OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Red Bore Starting To Come Together, page-22

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Oh well, another genious talking and predict 5c.........you certainly not remember what SP performed when it dip to 6.8 range and run to 16c shortly after.......

I know that big run is on the back of Monty and you might agrue with that, But, why Thx could run hard from others finding? I believe lots of here must know the Answer.....

Be honest, today Ann is not bad but good and why bother focus on why still shallow and why ........

Key points:

Off hole conductor, the key finding which show and confirm market Thx is on the right track of repeat Monty finding.......

Deep diamond drilling will be start at RB to test down dip, this also what we always wannting Tony to do and we being told Thx will do this.....

As the title stated, RB start emerging as a whole.....isn't this title get you a big picture?

To me, Thx is move even closer to find big mineraluzation and someone obviously either not analysis this Ann reasonably or trying best to get more shares with the help of extreme poor world market.......

I say again, someone sell does not mean it is bad coz lots of here is parroined and irrational.......

Anyway, go find a cheaper junior has poential of repeat Monty run....(i don't use SFR coz someone blame me before).....

Good luck guys and we wait and see.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.593K 476K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 24112708 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25452861 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.