OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Whatsup, I appreciate the efforts of Tony + Team to develop a...

1. 27 Posts.
    Whatsup,

I appreciate the efforts of Tony + Team to develop a theory without blowing all funds on what could yet be a duster. This would be foolish and perhaps spell the beginning of the end for THX. On the contrary he has diligently provided an exploration plan to test, test, test, and test some more before attacking the major targets with force.

However, the share price is consistently the subject of eratic trading patterns (we all agree) and periodic manipulation for brokers to dump at elevated prices, the reports are consistently vague, lack conviction and new information, and most importantly very little in terms of schedule and planning.

I would prefer THX to afford slightly more expenditure on detailing a plan with a timeframe so stakeholders such as myself have the information to make informed decisions. Project managers are plentiful this time of year.

As a leader of the business and project manager Tony has enough information to do this. If he doesn't, he isnt the right man for the job.

As a (very) long term holder I admire the company but am slowly losing faith as I just don't see the investment information. This is becoming more of a 'punt'.

Rant over...

HD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $60.14K 10.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5296001 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 33072245 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.