WGX 5.21% $3.03 westgold resources limited.

Ann: Red Cloud Pre-PDAC Mining Showcase Presentation, page-27

1. 11,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6568
    Hi SB, before I fall asleep at the keyboard.

WGX has a suite of internal options available to them, albeit they are somewhat constrained by mill capacity, though WGX has not really explained exactly why 2 of their plants are not operating at 100% capacity. Especially when you consider WGX has shut down its entire open pit operations.

WB has mentioned that Great Fingal, could add upwards of 50k p.a (higher grade feed to offset lower grade, though.... ironically, with all feed now being U/G, the change in grade become less important).
    Other U/G operations that are currently on C&M due to not being as big as Blue Bird/Big Bell.
    Right now though, WGX is just getting its house in order.
    They have processing capacity (but not using it all...) or aprox 4mtpa (but they are running closer to 3.5mpta currently), which if they just hit 2.5g/t should see them hit 260k exactly (after a recovery rate of 92%).
    300k is going to be in their sights for FY2024 (IMHO).

@jbad94 - I can understand where you are coming from, but... WGX has a very poor history and having lots of cash is just not an issue for the likes of WGX. If the number was double that, then sure.... something is wrong, but right now, WGX is in a good position to weather any storm, or jump at any opportunity that presents itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.03
Change
0.150(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $2.796B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.91 $3.03 $2.91 $6.565M 2.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 50802 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 87911 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.