The announcement states " The company will be issued shares...

1. 201 Posts.
    The announcement states " The company will be issued shares equal to 20% of the issued share capital of Strait in considerate for providing funding of upto US $5.60m for a 2well drill program".
    Now pardon my ignorance if I am wrong, but this suggests to me that RMP will not have to provide any more funding if there are any more wells drilled in those 2 blocks and any other blocks that Strait drill because they own 20% of Strait. They have paid upto US$5.60m for 20% of Strait.
    My point is that, over the past few months when analysing the risk reward of RMP every PI who has had a negative stance on RMP has been adamant that if the 2drills in Georgia and the drill in Puntland fail RMP will be ................( I can't bear to say it). The 2 blocks in Georgia have 68 drillable targets according to the seismic studies. Then there is the new block VIII, what will that have? So surely it depends on the financial position of Strait wether there are any more drills in Georgia after the initial two drills ( if God forbid they are dusters). If there are then RMP will be benefitting 20% if they hit oil by virtue of the fact they hold 20% of Strait.
    The HE studies have come back positive for the patches that will get drilled and having read the case studies of the company thats carried out these studies, it seems that they not only tell you wether there are hydrocarbons present, but they also give indications of where the sweet spots are and hence where to drill.
    There is normally an upwards of 80% chance of a successful commercial drill where HE studies have been positive, the HE surveys/studies are quite common in that part of the world. If they were not a good and reliable indication, then I don't think the big companies who are mentioned in their case studies would still be conducting them.
    Please DYOR but to me this is one of those "once in a blue moon chances" or " looking a gift horse in the mouth" situations.
    RMP will be involved in Georgia directly or indirectly as long as Strait are involved in Georgia, not just for the first two drills IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $13.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $111.8K 4.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 282009 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 175000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.