RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

Ann: Red Fork to Double East Oklahoma Land Holdin, page-44

1. 738 Posts.
    re: Ann: Red Fork to Double East Oklahoma Lan... I would be very disappointed if our MD was out pumping up this company via the media and/or any broker that will listen. I want him to exclusively focus on the companies articulated strategy - the reasons I bought in to the company in the first place.

This is not some penny dreadful desperate for share price appreciation into which it can raise caital.

A while back - er yesterday - our MD announced that he had raised a lazy $24 million at a whopping 4.7% discount to the previous close. Hardly the sort of placement discount condusive to a stagg - so it is a fair assumption solid hands.

Even longer ago - er this month - RFE hit an all time intraday and an all time high close.

Its rallied 750% in 6 months.

Its made 5 all time high closes in 3 months.

Are you guys seriously disapointed and want our MD to pump this stock as if it was not doing so well. IMO it is up to the brokers and media to be approaching RFE for coverage not the other way around. Share price will take care of itself provide the coy kicks its goals.

IMO the MD is pulling the right strings behind the scene - clearly. By all means ask him about company related issues - I do - but IMO to ask him to pump the coy more says more about your intentions rather than what the company needs.

Some of you are closet sellers - aren't you.

Hic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.