GCM 0.00% 0.4¢ green critical minerals limited

Having been invested here since the start, I am getting the...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Having been invested here since the start, I am getting the feeling CML may be on the cusp of repaying the loyal (and bored) shareholders.

There has been an increase in activity and given the ~$400K cash added recently (Quebec refunds and sale) cash must be close to $2.5M and very low burn rate, I am hopeful of some results flow from exploration activities – especially if it dries out enough for drilling to start on the various JV areas in Queensland.

Good to see the new applications in QLD and NT has Neil Wilkins as the CP – Leon has hopefully found a replacement for Martin Kavanagh to assist with running the technical side of CML.

Interesting statement in the ASX of 24 May under New Project Opportunities:

CML continues to review a number of complimentary projects that would be a strategic fit for the Company and would add substantial value for shareholders. CML is at a very advanced stage of negotiations in respect to one such Project. The Board will update the market on this should it reach the binding agreement stage.

Usual statement by CML except this included ‘CML is at a very advanced stage of negotiations in respect to one such Project’.
    How long can such negotiations take, or is it just more of the same?

Good to see higher trade volumes but remains stuck around 1.4c – when may it move and stay up??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.546M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $36.53K 9.132M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4741905 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1313942 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 90250
Last updated 11.54am 26/04/2024 ?
GCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.