EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Ann: Red Gully North-1 Completion and Testing Plans, page-12

1. 517 Posts.
    Healyn that's funny, we must maintain perspective, we have a very long year ahead until we drill again plus court saga which we should commit to and get payment, boards have to get increased top ups for all their hard work, find a so called farmin which I hope we don't do.

But today is just another announcement non event, SP hasn't moved. Well that's what I am focused on is movement big time. I want profit.

I forgot it hasn't moved because I posted again, that's so funny. I will make a deal with all board supporters I will not post again say for a couple of weeks or so the SP will increase back to 50c, sorry to all for destroying our post consolidation SP. seriously this site has changed, we used to laugh at each other and work as a team to find out stuff and give sensible solutions now we have a different team here. Relax all we all have many months and years until we all make money.

Unless someone steps up and buys us or make the move to change the board. We are going nowhere until debt paid and this well will be not that great. Hopefully I am proven wrong, hey but would I know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.