RHK 2.35% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: Red Hawk Notified of Forecasted Port Capacity at Utah Point, page-7

1. 1,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    The announcement states port allocation in 2026... Given target production is December 2025, this aligns with Company target dates...This should see RHK generate cash flow comfortably in calendar 2026.
    The Port is not currently operating at the max capacity of 24.8 Mtpa anyways.
    In any event, ore can be mined and stockpiled prior to shipping, assuming that cash flow allows, but this could be secured from advance payments/ offtake agreement/ financier/ equity partner.

The alternate 3rd party multi-commodity port discussions I believe would be associated with Cape Preston East in conjunction with Leichardt who are developing their Salt project. Development of this greenfield port is currently getting EPA approvals.
    RHK could easily be a foundation user for the Cape Preston East Port development to supplement port capacity from 2028 when ramp up is complete the full 5mtpa production is planned to be achieved.

Cape Preston east is targeting a volume of 20Mtpa which is a lot less than the proposed development of Port Anketell (350 Mtpa) and is much more likely to go ahead and a lot sooner given the Leichardt involvement.

My information is that RHK have already been in discussion with Civil/Earthworks contractors regarding haul roads and site based preparation works to prepare the site - likely to be budget pricing or preliminary pricing at this stage. Some of this would have fed into the PFS also.

Given the simple dig/crush/screen process for the ore, this will be relatively fast to establish on site, especially for the first 1mtpa and will allow for expansion....
    If you look at Fenix Operations at Iron Ridge, you will see that only a relatively small plant is required and they are pushing through 2Mtpa comfortably not that long ago. I will try to include some pics of this or others can do their own research. It is not a complex project at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.020(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.5¢ 87.0¢ 86.5¢ $1.924K 2.224K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1316 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 6412 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.