GGE 8.33% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

If they achieved a commercial flow rate would you be spinning...

1. 815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    If they achieved a commercial flow rate would you be spinning the same rot, or are you just looking for any evidence that allows you to justify your disappointment, because I think you will find my friend that the changes made and the cost differences are quite normal in exploration of this kind. The fact they changed thier 'on paper' plan through consultant with consultants who have worked on doe cannon and the drilling provider on ground just before the bit hit the dirt is actually evidence of good management. You seem to be suggesting that somehow the drill contractor and the exploration contractor could have provided on ground technical advise pre being employed or on the ground or maybe you think they should have been employed 12 months earlier when the sale terms were negotiated. while I empathise any ill feelings you may have re the flow rates and or changes to cost plans that are made a long the way, or even the drop in share price. I don't think however spinning rubbish alluding to the integrity of management is the answer when clearly they have, based on results so far on the ground doing a good job ie proven hellium field. Normally I wouldn't make this sort of post as I prefer communicating things of a technical nature. I'm obviously assuming here that you don't have a alternative motive to your post, and if not you really need to rethink what you have latched onto because it's illogical. Remember in investing in ultra high risk plays to be patient and ride out the punches and not blame management as soon as something doesn't go your way which seems to be a common fall back position for many these days, instead of taking responsibility for thier investment decisions. Plans are great things but they all turn to crap when you hit the beach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $37 6.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 11038510 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 898884 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 33133
Last updated 11.11am 28/05/2024 ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.