RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Ann: Red River appoints new Thalanga General Manager, page-6

1. 8,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 904
    Concentrate offtake agreements are for 3 years for zn, pb and cu from commercial production.

Commercial production commenced on 8/9/17 hence agreements still in place till 8/9/20.

Concentrate production agreement with Trafigura is for 122000 DMT zn and 27400 DMT pb.

As far as I am aware all concentrate production of cu will be taken up by Glencore from mine gate. I don't believe a tonnage figure was specified with the agreement.

I am not sure whether the agreement covers how much to produce per quarter, nor I am sure of how much is left to produce to reach Trafigura's agreed figures but I am assuming that the appointment of a new manager means there's still a way to go.

At this stage there is no news on extending agreement timelines.

The focus on gold extraction and cash generation is obviously viewed by management as an important move given current issues. Even so, with the ensuing fear and panic, stocks - even good ones - dwindle with amazing speed. Perhaps the sharemarket should follow what countries are doing - place them in lockdown for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.