RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Ann: Red River hits outstanding high-grade intercepts at Liontown, page-56

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    People shouldn't be ridiculed for their decisions. Everyone has their own reason for buying, selling holding. Everyone has their targets, short, medium, long.

If you feel its good value now, buy it. If you're not looking for a quick flip, it may be worth a longer term hold with the risk / reward.

If you think you can get a better return elsewhere, go elsewhere.

Never invest more than you're prepared to lose is a great piece of advice in my opinion.

There are a lot of things going for RVR and a lot of things going against. For me, the position is "neutral" in the short term, positive in the medium/long term. My "gamble" is that we are a producer making $ and that it will be enough to see us through to profitably accessing our load of commodities. We may need to take on some debt, we may need to do a CR (which isn't always a bad thing - I've got a few companies that their values have skyrocketed after a successful CR), we may be fine as is.

In the end this is a gamble where I'm happy with the odds. Only the future knows what the result will be.

Good luck to all holders, sellers and buyers.

Do your own research, make your own decision and most of all, be civil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.