RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Great attempt at trying to down ramp I'm sure a few weak hands...

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    Great attempt at trying to down ramp I'm sure a few weak hands have read this and probably sold. If you did some basic research and read the announcement at the top of this thread you'll find the company estimates a 91% gold and 86% antimony are achievable from syndicate, blacklode and sunlight mineral resources from metallurgical test conducted in 2016-17 as well as previous mill production and sales. The company's also said its targeting 30-50koz aueq pa once hillgrove is up and running which even at a high asic would still contribute greatly to rvrs group ebitda and make a further case for how undervalued it is ebitda/market cap

The head of hillgroves operations was general manager at lihir gold mine for two years I'm sure he and the RVR team know what is economical and what isn't and if they saw potential in hillgrove at 1200usd an oz when they acquired it what's it look like now at 1850-900??

Please all investors that either hold or are looking to hold or looking to sell do your own research and don't listen to people on hotcopper that have an agenda of their own.

gltah imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.