ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1263
    Sentiment is certainly one of caution in many stocks presently. And without definitively knowing what is in the ground RMX holders and prospective holders are wise to proceed with caution.

We are however blessed in camp RMX for having such a modest share registry, potentially an enormous lithium deposit, maybe some cobalt to explore, plus although the top 20 may have changed a little, you might find there are some tight holders with a long term view.

Obviously the market attracts all sorts and at this higher risk end there will be 'dabblers' that are quite skittish when it comes to holding stock they don't understand in a sector they may have very little experience in using money they don't really have to loose.

Most of the action we have seen of late has occurred on reasonably low volume so I'm not too concerned regarding where today's pricing sits. Not that is matters to you lot, my personal strategy is to average into a stock slowly over time, with only large positions being taken whenever game changing news arrives.

I do hold a few here in RMX and although I'm excited for what the future may hold I don't really have an opinion on whether its a good thing or not right now until results of the drilling is known. My investment and sentiment is based on future possibility and current corporate structure. I was in fact encouraged to read that the BOD wished to extend the DD on cobalt...it shows me they are serious about choosing their plays carefully.

After all, each new project will entail cash to explore and develop which rests on CR's from Sophs and ourselves as shareholders. Therefore they need to be sure they have a project that is viable and can be sold to us greedy little buggers who will initially pay for it.

Anyway... just my 2.6c worth.

Bring on the drill results.

Last edited by Roostar: 04/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.