RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Once again the drone footage is impressive. Certainly a positive...

1. 515 Posts.
    Once again the drone footage is impressive.

Certainly a positive for shareholders to be shown the drill operations first hand. The site looks very well set up with great house keeping showing a professional team.

Hole 1 is complete. Although I beleive 19 days is a long time for one shallow hole, although a lot can happen very quickly on a rig.

The footage from 24th shows great weather conditions to me, I can't see any puddles or signs of rain on site. What has occurred since then I don't know.

As far as being able to access the other 2 drill sites, DH2 appears to be approximately 5kms away, while DH3 a little further, although not far from 2 access roads. Drill rigs of this size are usually 8x8s.

The DH2 drill pad has surely been set up prior to drilling being completed on DH1 so operation can progress without going on standby. Makes sense to me, plus Grimshaw appears to have a lot of equipment on site to get the job done...a lot of LV's funnily enough, which I can only assume means a few people in higher places looking over the operation.

These prices look like a nice opportunity. Maybe some more drill related announcements will coincide closely with coming Cobalt announcements.

KS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.