RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

I don't really understand what you're saying, hiding behind...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I don't really understand what you're saying, hiding behind facts? Simply for me RMX is a highly speculative punt. I believe that the upside potential exceeds the downside thus my relatively speculative free-carried investment but I am not head in sand believing that future investment success is guaranteed. I don't believe that a $20,$30,$50mill marketcap is guaranteed although I'll be as happy as everyone else if it does reachthese much higher marketcaps.

I also don't believe in their current position that these so called fundies are feverishly trying to trick mummies and daddies into parting with their shares. RMX has moved down on low volume because there hasn't been a lot of news, probably because drilling has been delayed somewhat from their initial forecasts, and it is simply waiting for direction, which will be driven in the short-term by the results of this drill (whether insider-driven and/or on announcement)

Fundies/brokers will have plenty of opportunities to participate in future placements when there is more surety of potential success, they have no need to drive the price down for accumulation. I know people like to hear more sinister conspiracy driven theories and undoubtedly gets you more happy clicky thumbs up thingies, but I've been investing in stockmarkets long enough to feel a situation as it really is, admitting that I don't always get it right. No-one does. I just don't believe in these current manipulation theories in this case, I see normal share action of a speculative explorer waiting for some drilling results. If my view is the contrarian view, so be it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $789 789K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 40327291 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 123946083 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.