RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Ann: Red Valley Drilling Update, page-231

1. 6,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1618
    I'm not being misleading, I'm giving my thoughts and view based on my own experiences in trading and investing on the stockmarket and on Lithium stocks, especially over the last year or so and understanding how trading works.

It's not insider information that someone has, it's the same information we have had since December where it's traded from 3c to 4.8c numerous times.

The last sell off coincided with a bearish sell signal the exact same day on the XSO (13 April) where a lot of spec stocks took hits as well, likely traders and funds reacting robotically purely on technical signals from the broader market.

For the same fundamentals that many shares were accumulated at 2.9c to 4c and those that bought in the last CR at 2.9 and 3.1 would be looking to accumulate again at these low levels, especially since this time Drilling has actually started and is coming close to the end.

Previously drilling had not started, there was no Cobalt due diligence, yet the share price and interest was stronger, also because previous market conditions were better, but they are starting to turn up.

So with Fundamentals actually being stronger it makes complete sense for accumulation to occur quietly, I also know this because I do this on many stocks I look to invest in and trade, it's basic Wykoff theory of how the market works and you can accumulate a decent position without causing a share price to spike on a stock that you believe will do well in the coming future, that's how trading and investing works, nothing to do with insider knowledge.

A lot of times stocks will be driven down/shaken out a little prior to some bigger fundamental news coming, given RMX is still weeks away from this, it's plenty of time to accumulate and set up for the next run on this news. Which based on our Geo's research they are confident Red Valley will show promising results and the Cobalt project also looks highly promising.

Manipulation has happened across board last few months from mining stocks to techs, all specs with bots going rampant and these are stocks with little revenue.

Agree though that the current share price is also a mix of impatience brought on by that larger sell off back in April, I think it should still be sitting at the 3c-3.2c level waiting for results, rather than where it is at 2.7-2.8 as that's quite oversold.

But investor confidence has been shaken by the broader market conditions on small caps and that is still recovery slowly. So the small volume on RMX is down to confidence in the stock being shaken more so with that last sell off, because prior to that it was trading decently between 3m-8m days from 3c to 3.4c because sentiment was more positive.

We've already pushed up to 2.7/2.8 as more buyers start nipping away, so a little more interest will see more step up.

I do agree that higher market caps are no guarantee, I do say it's based on proven results (which is kind of obvious).

But with any stock whether Lithium or Cobalt (which RMX has both) or technology or anything, it's all Market Cap and from my experience they all kick off from the $10m-$20m mark for their multi-bag runs, some take longer than others, but that's always the starting point, how high they run is dependant on the results/fundamentals being strong.

I think as it gets closer to drill being completed/results being released we'll see the share price start to push up and that's only a few weeks away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.