MXR 3.57% 2.9¢ maximus resources limited

Ann: Redback Gold Project - Mineral Resource Update, page-30

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Well, we old timers have been hoping for some royalty from Bird In Hand (and elsewhere) for more years than I care to remember, so let's hope that the first $1 million from B in H FINALLY comes in next year.

It's taken yonks for the South Australian mining regulator to assess and approve the Mining Lease Application. TZN's plans to use their Angas mill to process the ore seems to be a sticking point.

TZN have had many offers of financial assistance over the years to help them to exploit the resource. These have been pending for years but have still not come to any fruition. Lets hope our lithium negotiations do not drag on for a similar eternity.

It's not a huge sum of money, but "any port in a storm", as they say.

$ 1 million should cover Tim & Co's remunerations and other office expenses for another year.

By the way, I have read that Tim's salary is in excess of the salaries of many managing directors of company sizes comparable to MXR. Let's hope he justifies it in 2023.

Encouraging to see an upward blip in the share price today, perhaps following a rise in the gold price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $12.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $13.54K 468.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 774795 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 33334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.