MXR 6.06% 3.5¢ maximus resources limited

I note that I have been mentioned in dispatches by two long MXR...

1. 8,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385

I note that I have been mentioned in dispatches by two long MXR timers who always have interesting observations to make.
    In keeping with the "mentioned in dispatches" connection I could observe that this has been a long and energy sapping "war" campaign with skirmishes on many fronts and a tiresome change of directions and tactics at times.

I hope you will both forgive me if I admit to taking a bit of R&R from constantly being on the front line but I have not given up nor lost faith in the cause. While the length of this campaign is taking a toll on our resilience it should not blind us to the reality that there is significant progress being made. We are winning more territorial knowledge and the winning of the battle is definitely closer.

So yes I have not been sticking my head above the parapet too much and just take the odd pot shot as items arise that are worthy of a response. I am in here for the long haul as I have put more money into MXR than I could retrieve by retreating and getting out of the firing line.

I do have a belief in what MXR has in its kit bag and I hope to come out of this campaign with not too many scars and for a continued zest for life once the company is into production which I hope there will be a firm commitment to some time in the first quarter in 2023 or soon after.

So lads let's keep our powder dry and be ready to celebrate when the victory is won. This is not the time for the Last Post for MXR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $14.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $69.06K 2.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 993909 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 58074 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.