NTM 33.3% 0.4¢ nt minerals limited

Ann: Redbank Regional Soil Sampling Highlights 40km Anomaly, page-9

1. 1,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    This is a great announcement. Plenty to sift through and intergrate into our own research going forward. I know it sh^%s ppl that we dont get a running commentary every few weeks but this is a good announcement with some good info and it reads quite positive IMO. This is the stuff we should be happy about, not breccia pipes, and I'm VERY happy they didn't have the two announcements as one - this info would have been overlooked by 90% of the holders.

Most ppl here probably already know what it could indicate, they made references last year, but if they dont then research the McDermott Formation and its structural importance across parts of northern Australia. Highly anomalous rock chip samples from this formation is an aspect that we can look into and speculate further on.

I also found these two paragraphs quite helpful in tying some of the geo stuff together.

'Exploration for sediment hosted copper deposits within the top 300m of the McArthur Basin is amenable to soil
    sampling to locate surface copper anomalism from leakage zones connected to subsurface copper bearing
    stratigraphy. Surface soils are predominantly residual, reflecting the underlying rock types, with only small areas
    of transported cover masking underlying stratigraphy.

Interpretation of these very large soil anomalies is ongoing and will focus on highlighting faults which act as
    conduits for up flow zones of ascending fluid. These fluids may not contain any remaining copper having had
    this copper stripped from the fluid by a highly reactive reductant sediment horizon. Here the geochemical
    signature of a spent fluid, provides a telltale clue where the fluid once carried copper but now only carries the geochemical signature of elements reflecting copper-carrying bittern brine.'

This helps me understand what they are looking for specifically. We know how these deposits form in theory - but like I said a few weeks ago - they can vary from location to location. Now they are mentioning clusters and the fault - I was wondering how those conductors might have formed because they seem isolated, but that area will reveal itself as time goes by.

Why worry about a raise when you will get tax benefits after 12months when you sell after drilling results in a year. If they raise to sophs only it could also spike as they wont have any barriers until minimum a year. Ive some set aside if we get a look in and I dont mind raising a decent amount. Any decent indication and the majors will want in on it. In house IP so we can do what we want with it all season, targets drawn up, Mike will be pissed with the goat-$%^k stain on his reputation so I think he's going hard this year.

Yes we need to make a discovery - but at 20MC, 500mil SOI and this management team, this is one of the best blah blah blah.. Having said that, ppl need to manage their expectations - this is true brown/green field exploration. Boots on the ground, long days in the sun and helicopter reconnaissance. Everyone needs to be realistic about what we need to do and how long the journey could be. Im not going to fall in love with the stock - but the early indicators are there.

My rants will usually come in this time - its when I finish homework - apologies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.069M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.399K 398.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 8523884 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1875000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.