CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

just read the report, as far as I understood, the equity...

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    just read the report, as far as I understood, the equity interest still the 10.24% until the reporting period 30th June 2023, it would have been close to 17% if the convertible notes were converted to equity after Innovaero's IPO valuation, but this did not happen and due to redemption, CFO received 2 M plus from Innovaero in Oct 2023, so I think CFO's equity interest is still 10.24% in Innovaero, and 13% in Carbon Leasing and Rentals. 10.24% still not bad holdings if Innovaero succeeds, main concern is, what if CFO delisted in next 6 months or so, hope was that either Innovaero or Carbon would use CFO for backdoor listing on ASX but Innovaero is out of question as BAE is now major holder in Innovaero, but hoping that Carbon may be interested in back door listings on ASX as Carbon will have 2 years' financial report by the end of this month, which is one of the requirements for back door listing, if Carbon also does not want to go for back door listing, then CFO may be out of luck and delisted and it that case, will the shareholders receive anything from investments in Innovaero's 10.24% and Carbon's 13% holdings? I guess time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.