RFX 1.14% 8.9¢ redflow limited

Agree, I have voted against Mr Jiang taking control, but further...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Agree, I have voted against Mr Jiang taking control, but further to one of the other threads where it appears Redflow doesn't want to sell batteries, Residential, Turkey, etc,.. this should be a wake up call.

The end result for a manufacturer is to sell what it produces except it seems RFX. Clearly others see the benefit of this battery tech and will run with it for themselves while leaving the long standing RFX shareholder out in the cold. If markets, which ever they are, are approaching RFX for batteries then RFX should be engaging with them to sell them batteries. Open up the tech around the world.

We keep saying that lithium is known by all because of the Tesla battery and the go to storage product but why? Because some companies with great tech are sitting on their hands trying only to feed 1 market.

I certainly don't like Mr Jiang's proposal for takeover but equally, I don't like the existing management and BOD just appearing to let sales opportunities go by. Manufacturers sell what they make otherwise what reason for them to exist?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $23.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $11.41K 128.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 453 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 24154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.