RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

Ann: Redflow and Optus Resiliency Initiative Announced, page-69

1. 45,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    It does seem like the Morrison Govt is turning green by stealth.... it also is beginning to "seem" that the Morrison Govt has decided to do everything by stealth. Even their announcables are being done by show and its not what they say but what they do that must be their measure. Reports suggest that the Govt can't do this loudly in public as it would upset the Matt Canavans and Craig Kellys of the Party.

Some analysts have recognised this for a while and its only recently that their understanding is becoming more obvious to me. I'm pretty slow .....

The Big Thing for me here is that RFX is now on the radar of the Big Order buyers of batteries. The breakthrough has been made and it may just be a climbing SP from here.

I don't want to get too hopeful as there remains a long way to go. I'm sure that many others are, like me, under water and have been despairing of a climb out of the hole. its too easy to read a lot into this surge. IMO we can't count on anything at this stage.

On the issue of whether there's been a breach of market announcements - yes its certainly probable there has been a leak of some kind, but will the ASX pounce?

on balance any leak is likely to have come from the Govt department rather than RFX. Short buying by Govt Ministers and their associates has always been a problem.

I doubt there's much the ASX can do about such so I think it'll slip away from the awareness as time goes on and the price (hopefully) continues to rise. What is of greater import to me is if there will be a similar series of sell orders next week.
    Last edited by Scott th Ratbag: 12/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.