RFX 10.0% 11.0¢ redflow limited

I think the maximum output of the Redflows doesnt suit a home...

1. 2,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    I think the maximum output of the Redflows doesnt suit a home install vs a lithium battery? So you would probably need two Redflows for a home? Also I have a feeling that vehicle to grid is going to be a better option for a household on a budget where the family needs a car sometime soon, and potentially also a battery for home..?

These Redflow battery's can be used rurally and in larger installs and would be awesome. Definitely a win with their low fire risk, even zero fire risk. Lithium just had the buzz and market awareness. It seems the Redflows will be much better for utility scale and much longer and smoother duration outputs where reliability and risk of fire/damage is a huge concern with commercial and utility clients.

the mentioned projects and potential clients are involved in situations where they are deploying large amounts of capital, sometimes multiple different peoples capital and they need a low risk profile and determined payback etc. Redflow seems to be perfect for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 9.8¢ $13.01K 128.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49403 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 39786 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.