RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

I genuinely don’t believe that Redflow was a deliberate con....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. sjl
    1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    I genuinely don’t believe that Redflow was a deliberate con. They had a product. It worked. The problem was, it didn’t work for as long as it should have. I do, however, think that management was out of their depth - they didn’t know how to deal with the problems the tech had, and I had the distinct impression that they were trying any solution that looked plausible in the hopes that it would work.

The question of what happens from here… it’s really up to the administrators now, not shareholders or the board. If shareholders are lucky, the administrators will restructure the business, trim the people who don’t know what they’re doing, keep the people who know the technology, and find a new source of funding to develop the X10. That’s the best case scenario, I reckon. Worst case, nobody’s interested, and the company gets wound up. In this scenario, shareholders get nothing, and a lot of people are looking for new jobs.

I’m hoping, for the sake of employees and shareholders, that the end result is closer to the first scenario I’ve posited than the second. All we can do now is sit and wait, and see what happens. Unless someone wins the lottery and wants to give it a shot, in which case - good luck; you’ll definitely need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.