RFX 14.3% 12.0¢ redflow limited

It'll have to be pumped pretty hard to give rise to an...

1. 44,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    It'll have to be pumped pretty hard to give rise to an opportunity to dump... The sp is hardly at a point where it would yield much for most holders (my av is 14.3c less previous CRs). But this is only an issue for short holders and I'm long in the tooth and will hold for more years yet.

RFX is only just beginning to build revenue. They've worked at good avenues for sales and this against the formidable attractions of Tesla and a price point that such popular co.s inspire in the general public. As such we can only expect increased sales in niche sectors of the market and RFX had targeted those which are best suited to ZBM specs over the Li range of competitors.

Whether or not pump n dump occurs the co. will outlast such manipulation and provide returns (I hope) with inroads into the Mobile tower market and tropical applications especially with micro-grid.

IMO will thrive in around 2 or 3 years and we'll be going well... but I don't see a very long future as hydrogen begins to take its place with fuel cell tech... possibly a ten year cycle before hydrogen begins, at a guess.

What are your views on this?

cheers Scott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $31.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $1.133K 9.692K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 195500 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 145942 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.