RFX 13.6% 12.5¢ redflow limited

Ann: Redflow partners with Stanwell Corporation, page-28

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I wrote to Redflow informing them that Cazalys Football club in Cairns NQ had filled their entire car park with undercover car structures covered in 100's of solar panels, and they should contact them to see if they needed a backup system for the 200 poker machines (open til 4am), restaurant, footy oval lights etc that they will need to pay money for after the sun goes down (see old pic below on how big - solar panel in unfinished area as well)

Crickets. No response or even a thank you for letting them know.

As a successful marketing person in 4 businesses, my immediate response was that this company was poorly run and I sold my shares soon after saving me a lot as the share price tumbled. If they successfully got into Cazalys (very well known) the whole of far north Queensland would hear about it (through FREE newspaper, nightly local news, social media, word of mouth etc) and more sales would inevitably follow. (funnily enough I remember a BIG, expensive Redflow billboard sign above the road to the airport. Would have cost $1,000s, probably achieved very little).

I also asked if they did smaller systems for the business I work for that has solar panels (from a gov grant) - same email so NO response.

If they only realised that there are constant grants (anywhere from $10,000 to 50,000 or more) for SMB to improve energy efficiency for their businesses in QLD (probably other states as well). Why would they not connect with either these businesses OR the numerous grant writing companies a make a case to to use a home made product that will save businesses money with the free cash (sometimes co-contribution) from these grants!

Why not send a message out to shareholders to notify them if they see or hear any major solar/wind developments in their area. Win,win.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6286/6286649-01133386d09d631a22868651cef77e6d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.015(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $33.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $66.33K 560.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3852 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 127677 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.