RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

Ann: Redflow raise $4.9 million from Entitlement Offer, page-14

1. 808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Yes, in IMO its unreasonable to think that production issues wont occur with a product like ours. Like others i do think communication has been lacking , but i wouldnt stop at the production issues on that point.
    However RFX is a small company that has had trouble accessing the capital it desires for a couple of years now. The only thing that will change that negative investment perspective from retail investors is production results & sales contracts.
    Scaling production up to profitable product is going to take time and money and the result like many other hopefuls is completely unknown.
    Ultimately I have a macro view that the penny has dropped and investment $$ are coming. There are certainly some big government bodies with extra $$ and the Americans have given us a leg up, so i dont think its too wishful to think the Australian Government wont also be stepping in to help scale up production.
    Of course this a purely speculative opinion and i by no means am saying this will happen. But there is a big pot of money that the CEFC and others have to invest if they can show RFX to be a credible investment in line with their charters.
    I do think 25% was a good showing , but Simon and us retailers obviously cant take on the risk.
    CEFC did wonders for Pilbara minerals while another unsupported lithium miner sunk under debt ...
    pure speculation
    But i find it hard to believe we can be winning usa handouts designed to scale up our tech and their not be something reciprocal.
    It would also make it easier to understand the timing of the CR ...
    But what will be will be
    Interesting times

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96154 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 124877 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.