RFX 4.55% 11.5¢ redflow limited

Ann: Redflow secures c$2.5million at 30% premium, page-12

1. 43,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Scale Facilitation has other batteries in their portfolio.... though you could be right and that would be ok with me.

told I've been a holder in rfx for nearly 7 yrs. this little cash injection could lead to much better outcomes. have a peep at the links above and see what they're doing.

but don't expect any rise in the sp for a while, this co. has become a dog for quite a while due to poor sales and with our moat going dry and now about to turn into a wash out with hydrogen soon becoming available.

it was the advent of hydrogen that broke the back of trading in this co. imo.

but this news is the best.... its what we've needed for a long time, being backed up by an equity investor with skills, contacts and links to other tech companies. Scale Facilitator is what the name says. they facilitate small businesses to scale up to meet the stronger demand we've all been waiting for but never had the wherewithal to complete.

I've changed my sentiment after 3+ yrs. and thats what I'll now be doing because of this deal. but hey, I'm a mug that bought a dog so don't take my word for it..... dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $31.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $55.38K 472.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77660 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 193 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.