RFX 4.55% 10.5¢ redflow limited

The way I see it is like this ...........Getting our local...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    The way I see it is like this ...........

Getting our local leaders behind Redflow has been mentioned on here continuously for a long time now. In regard to Palaszczuk & her Energy Minister, I've seen that kind of political speak many, many times before - most of us have - and this is the kind of classic spiel that I have been waiting for ! Reading between the lines, that whole "Queensland business", "local product", "home grown jobs" angle will only grow & grow - we just needed to break the ice with the first commitment from those decision makers ........... I know, I know, the factory is in Thailand but at least we have a production facility - Redflow can relocate when the funds or incentives allow, it is more important to get started asap and use that "Australian company" tag to Redflow's advantage. I can see more of this kind of narrative now that the first public announcement has been made - politicians survive on this stuff - and local sales will follow imo ........... "supporting Queensland/Australian companies", etc .......... maybe it will spread interstate ???

I know there are sales pending in the US, particularly California, and I'm convinced that they will come but the optics of this local announcement by the Queensland Government are particularly beneficial.

I'm now ready to support the company scale up for the orders that I reckon are coming. And surely, going all the way back to the Knox Community Centre, the ZBM's are up for the the task.

Now, go have another shave Tim, dump the velvet-blue hire suit, and get down to the factory and make sure we are prepared for what lies ahead !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $24.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $3.766K 34.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 321077 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 163559 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ 7142
Last updated 10.56am 08/05/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.