RFX 6.25% 9.0¢ redflow limited

Having HC posting issues, so @SimonGrEOSE revenues of $.610m a...

1. 3,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1302
    Having HC posting issues, so @SimonGr

EOSE revenues of $.610m a year ago
    RFX revenues of $2.23m a year ago

" How do you think RFX will ever catch-up?" Hmm

EOSE "Demonstrated qrt on qrt cost downs etc. etc." with continued increasing loss per share, e.g.
    A loss of USD $1.01 per share last quarter, versus 46c per share a year ago. Adjusted for non-recurring items, plus increasing debt levels.

So far as I can see RFX had a loss a year ago of AUD 1c per share. Not certain about this year. Actual loans, well you seem to know.

More Zacks analysis for EOSE from the previously linked page;
    "It will be interesting to see how estimates for the coming quarters and current fiscal year change in the days ahead. The current consensus EPS estimate is -$0.48 on $15.32 million in revenues for the coming quarter and -$2.26 on $51.38 million in revenues for the current fiscal year."

About catch up;

"Demonstrated ability to deploy at MWh scale validates Redflow’s ability to deploy at scale,leading to ~40-fold growth in global opportunity pipeline over the past 12 months"

I believe those opportunities will be gradually converting to orders, I expect that to become more apparent now the Gen3 has entered production, with significant expansion possible now the global (as in pretty much all over the planet) EPC MSA with Black & Veatch has been signed yesterday by both parties.

Black & Veatch are a significant part of the current Anaergia project in development.
    https://www.bv.com/

Cost downs at projected production rate, (which will only ramp to 30MWh/annum by the end of the year) Gen3 enabling ̃50% reduction in part count and ̃40% reduction in production time. So production time will decrease which will also decrease labour costs per unit, extrapolate that out regarding production time at 80MWh/annum which the current CR is meant to help fund. Actual production materials cost are a little rubbery for most items at the moment rolleyes.png

Then we have;

"Additional manufacturing options under development incl. contract manufacturing partnerships + Core battery design and Bill of Materials allows for material and sustained cost down with scale"

As of 11 August 2022, with Gen3 announced 5 weeks ago today;

"Customer traction is strong with key reference projects now actively generating >1GWh specific opportunities"

I think catching up with actual order back log is not that impossible, lets see where they are in a years time, that will also give Redflow time to figure out (maybe who) where and how large the next manufacturing site needs to be, if it is to be only one.

Whether or not Redflow surpasses EOS Energy in market penetration is not an issue for me either way, I believe it will be quite sufficiently profitable for my needs smile.png

Quotes regarding Redflow are per Investor Presentation – August 2022
    https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/Clients/redflow/v2/headline.aspx?headlineid=21390156

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $142.3K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25659 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 5396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.