RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

Agree, RFX previously tried and failed to get traction in the...

1. 3,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Agree, RFX previously tried and failed to get traction in the household market (this was Simon Hackett again I think, but again good on him for trying). My point was, if price does not exclude RFX at this level, then they could capture part of this and other markets in future as well like 1trader also says.

They have had success in niche installations that played to their strengths: phone towers; off/semi-off grid bigger than a household; recent eco lodge is another good example. They are chasing more success in the bigger businesses in the US after getting rid of Analgesic's headache. Their list of potential customers is a start and they are ticking some off the lists as has been highlighted on HC (by Treed I think).

But you agree they have a competitive product now SimonGr? They think they have, and given that they are winning a few contracts, their customers must also think so.

RFX must have had a good idea some of their potential customers were virtually over the line, and if I was going to raise then I would try to make sure I had a few wins coming in if possible. My average is 3.6c, so using irish logic, 4.3c is a 20% premium not a 16.6% discount, and that premium has evaporated anyway. I think everyone will get all they apply for at 4.3c up to the $30k.

Finally wrt the 'tier one investors' - do we know any more about them or how many of them participated in the placement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $87.56K 887.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.