RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

I also got that phone call.Looking at the SPP results, half a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. sjl
    1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    I also got that phone call.

Looking at the SPP results, half a million dollars over the target amount is $500,000/$30,000 = 50/3 = 17 (approximately) shareholders taking up their full allotment. Only Boardroom and Redflow know the exact figures, but that, to me, doesn't strike me as a super strong result. It's good that they reached their target, but it's not a resounding affirmation in the company. That would probably explain the cold calls.

What annoyed me the most about the cold call, though, was that I'd already put in for $30k. The payment had been made, and it absolutely should have been received by Boardroom by the time of that call - it was made only a couple of days after the placement opened. For them to cold call without cross-checking against those who had already made payments (and especially those who had paid the maximum allowed) doesn't really speak well of their processes (whether it was Redflow, Boardroom, or a third party company making the call, the ultimate responsibility in my book is still Redflow's).

All that said, I do think Redflow has strong potential (pun intended) in the energy storage market. The next twelve months or so is likely to be key - we need to see some solid wins, over and above those we already have, on the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.