RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

Ann: Redflow to supply batteries to Bureau of Meteorology, page-30

1. 3,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1317
    Precisely, it is mind opening exercise to the people that matter. My task was to find them, they were not looking but recognised the issues they had. Sorry it is not rubbish.

Self starters also have built long careers, 20 to 40 years, that they value, and do not have the impulsive mind set that encourages them to throw it away with one decision. This is who we do it for, then at the first meeting, these are the numbers. It not necessary to describe their issues, they will know them, and they may not be what you think from previous experience that your stronger points are. In one instance I walked in on year 6 of a 7 year industrial research project across multiple mines, the biggest company in the field at the time, the single biggest issue was reducing exhaust DAP, everything else we could do, that was secondary. I had no numbers for that, they had the only apparatus that could measure DAP in real time in those days, they generated the necessary numbers.

We lived in Canberra at the time, yes I had interactions with some interesting public servants too, no, not boring at all smile.png

" Someone who may change a corporate stance and maybe stand up a whole change in energy world may initiate this themselves." A quick insertion of appropriate data to the cerebellum can shave some years off that, yes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.