RFX 4.76% 11.0¢ redflow limited

The fundamental problem I have with management is their...

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    The fundamental problem I have with management is their inability to keep shtum about what they are developing. They keep making it sound like the next version of the battery will be a 'game changer' and have much better qualities. The trouble with this is everyone who would buy now will hang out waiting for the next version. This has several aspects:

• They obviously don't sell as much batteries as they should.
    • Insufficient batteries get into the marketplace for people to experience and make part of their decision making matrix to consider buying. In other words if they are not aware of it nor haven't seen it installed anywhere - they won't be considering it.
    • A larger installed footprint of batteries will provide a wealth of end usage information that can be fed into the next generation of battery design, with much higher confidence that the improvements being made are in direct response to what the market wants.

Myself, they should be absolutely silent in all media about new battery designs. We all know R&D is ongoing, but you don't hear Apple up selling the next generation of iPhone before its available to be bought. They keep talking about the new generation of batteries, its like they have R&D Tourettes and can't help themselves.

They also need to be going cap in hand to the Queensland and federal governments and be straight up asking for grants - if the Federal government is serious about 'made in Australia' they should put their money where their mouth is. Other companies with a darn sight less meaningful impact seem to be getting many millions out of the governments.

The shareholders have had enough of putting money into this venture - they are a business and not a pure R&D house, so they need to deliver and get profitable.

As always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $24.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $2.206K 20.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 1003303 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 453192 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.