RFX 4.35% 11.0¢ redflow limited

Simon, I genuinely value your posts even though they are almost...

1. 3,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Simon, I genuinely value your posts even though they are almost always negative on RFX. You say what I am sure many people think but don't say. Have you considered becoming directly involved in RFX? Or do you think RFX has absolutely no hope no matter what? There was some suggestion in past posts (I think) that you are a disgruntled ex employee - can you rule that out for us?

The collective ambition of people involved with RFX since it started has outweighed both their abilities and real world realities. As evidenced by their multiple changes from strategy to marketing to product development, they have made many mistakes. At times they seem to get one bit or another right but never get their whole act together. It is a tough gig!

Various waves of staff and investors have been enthusiastic and supportive. However, investors have faced a relentless grind with the company's share price losing > 99% from its highs. Some people looking at RFX now may think 'Massive battery storage is desperately needed, which is a massive tail wind for RFX.', 'Lithium batteries are a fire hazard, which is a massive selling point for RFX.', 'The time is right now to invest?', 'Surely they must have got their act together by now given they have been at it since 2005?'. This would have been part of the rationale to invest in RFX for some in the past, including me. However 'success' has always been years away and dependent on favorable outcomes of multiple factors, many of which RFX cannot control.

At this point 'success' (i.e. a profitable company with growth prospects still seems years away) and seems to be dependent on many things. One example within RFXs control is the need to develop another product, the X10, that should help the company's strategic shift to target larger scale installations. RFX spent 19 years developing its first product, the ZBM, and that product is still not right. So can they develop the X10 in 1/2 the time or 1/4 the time? If 1/4 this still means it is 5 years away? Does that mean 5 more years of CRs and dilution of the share price? And on the X10 (bigger ZBM), why couldn't primuspower.com make a go of it targeting the same markets that RFX seems to be targeting now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $26.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $34.85K 307.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 322222 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 136557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 59292
Last updated 15.55pm 07/05/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.