RFX 4.76% 11.0¢ redflow limited

Having redundancy is important so there should always be 2...

1. 9,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 789

Having redundancy is important so there should always be 2 injection moulding machines etc etc and also storage warehousing for larger runs to ensure parts are available for production line. Nothing wrong with simple old Injection Moulding machines as they are reliable and it takes a lot of volume to justify full robotic function compared to cheap wages.

Specs of new and old machines I haven't looked at specifically Some new machines are also requiring more expensive feeders etc so it is not just the machine itself but the whole package.
    Being realistic a new or old machine IMO won't change the profitability when low volumes of product are being made as I don't think RFX have hit any physical caps or production quantity with existing machines. Now they are in catch up mode ( assuming prospects turn into sold product) it may be advantageous to have a faster machine with a bigger bead for bigger dies so multiples can be done in each cycle rather than individiual etc etc. .

Dies for machines ( didn't they buy / lease expensive multihead cad mill to do some of their own prototyping and tooling of dies to increase speed of development ? Inhouse duplication of dies depending of what surface treatments ( if any) are required is always possible and means should die fail or wear another is already on shelf to fit and continue production and always have stock billets available so an outside company can produce for you as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $26.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $38.22K 351.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 861842 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 279944 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 410602
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.