RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

Ann: Redflow undertakes capital raising, page-73

1. 3,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1315
    But what about graphene aluminium-ion? They come from Brisbane too, do you have something against Brisbane? I betchya do. Or maybe something against the Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology who they've both used?

Seriously, the organisations below are currently spending money on looking for something better, to use now.

California Energy Commission
    Department of Energy, USA
    Both of these also want to drive down the cost of LDES based storage, dramatically, Redflow has been picked as one the 6 contenders, some of the above are too.

Acciona Energia are looking too, for global impact on parts of their business. In the photo I believe is from the test site the other new concrete battery pads shown in the photo, they are empty. Which other technologies are they looking at? When will they arrive?

The United States Department of Defense’s (DOD) Defense Innovation Unit has picked Redflow twice so far as part of the Extended Duration Storage for Installationsprogram. There are something over 400 sites, the batteries requested are currently only sized for a small percentage of the 2 bases needs, there seems to be scope for expansion on satisfaction. So far only 2 technologies have been picked for the battery/storage side of that program, ZnBr from Redflow and Vanadium flow from CellCube. The lead photo in the story is nice, to me anyway.

https://www.diu.mil/latest/defense-innovation-unit-partners-with-departments-of-the-air-force-navy-and

There are some sites that will be able to use geothermal resources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.