NAE 0.00% 0.4¢ new age exploration limited

Ann: Redmoor 2018 Drilling Concludes with Exceptional Results, page-7

1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    I don't think the market will pay any attention until we get a clear pathway of the new boards strategy going forward. Lochinvar is not part of the strategy, this we know. Redmoor has been an aside bonus, but this is not the main draw card of the new board or investors. The updated resource may attract some interest and result in reviewing the strategy going forward, but I tend to think our main focus will be finding a new asset and building from there. Whether we sell, or part sell Redmoor to fund those new venture/s and shift the main control of the project daily business elsewhere remains to be seen imo.  

No doubt Redmoor will show an positive economical return in the studies once updated (with further drilling and potential upside to come later), we just don't know what it means for us just yet. I am almost certain we cannot maintain our interest through to development (subject to approvals) via CR's, and the new board and investors will be wary of diluting themselves to oblivion too. Of course there's other ways and means of funding, but if I'm being real, we really have no idea if that is the intention. Not many juniors make the transition successfully and quite frankly do better by finding, discovering, delineating and then on-selling. I think we may be heading for the latter, but that's just me.
    Last edited by Nodferatu: 24/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.176M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $776 194K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4358869 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 25779721 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.