NAE 0.00% 0.4¢ new age exploration limited

Ann: Redmoor Tin-Tungsten Project Update Presentation, page-34

1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    People will point out management (Gary Primarily) as the biggest issue. I believe this is due to the last CR and the fact that people bought high and got caught out. Don't think for a second that they would be so negative if they had an average below 1c.

As for Gary, he is well experienced in mining having worked for BHP for a number of years as a Director, but he does lack that "PR Style" somewhat and I think some get turned off by this. In saying that his direction for NAE in his tenure has, in my opinion been very good. He has moved forward well on 2 of 3 current projects and the third (Gold in NZ) I think has been played well so far. If there is gold in those hills, he will find it. I would also add that my correspondence with Gary has always been very good and he is willing to have a chat over the phone if that is your preference.

Personally I don't see too many sub 1c companies out there that have what NAE does, so I continue to average down as funds become available. I also think Tin at some point will get brought into the "Electric Vehicle Future" debate due to these vehicles requiring substantially more solder (Tin) than ICE equivalents. Tin reserves are currently low and quality mines are few.

I would also point all new (and some older) holders and anyone thinking of investing to look up our JV partner on the Tin/Tungsten/Copper Redmoor Project "Strategic Minerals" which you can find on the London Stock Exchange. I believe the MD of Strategic Minerals has everything that Gary Lacks in spades, and vice versa and they are a company with a "no mucking around" attitude, just watch some videos on YouTube. Now lets just hope we can hold on for the ride to production at Redmoor!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 7652557 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 24727472 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.