NAE 33.3% 0.4¢ new age exploration limited

Ann: Redmoor Tin Tungsten Project Update, page-130

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    What you've put forward are really good points & for the short time I've been a holder the thing that jumps out at me is the silence from management on some of the good and bad issues that have come through. (Mostly bad)
    Redmoor & our J/V partner. SML have been on media talking up the project & their quarterly statement was more informative on our progress. Nae not so good, it's left holders wondering if the jobs still a goer, OMG thats average

Yes the deeper we go back price wise the slower we will come out.
    The day traders will have their field days on us, thats once the turn around starts and that will need a major good news week announcement to get us rolling!

Is Gary the right man?
    For me I haven't been a holder for long enough to say, that is more of a question for the longer term holders. I remember going back a good way on HC posts & noticed Kruiser had been around a long time & his opinion of management wasn't to flash!
    This is what he had to say a while back.
    "Yep it’s been a painful ride watching the Board and management team suck the life out of it over the years. Literally they haven’t lifted a finger over the past 4 to 5 years."
    That's not a good endorsement!

When I did my research on NAE it was the projects that got me in, with the potential they had. The demand for black coal & tin just appears to be likely to grow & NAE had what I could understand as great finds of both?

T20
    I think most of us would like to know whats happening with that. As you say if we get a few of the top one's getting off! Goodnight Irene!

As I've aready posted once before I think everyone in the red on this one.
    But the constant down ramping is just depressing, but by all means say your stuff that's what it's for but all I'm seeing is the same stuff daily.
    All hinging from the last CR.
    We have to move on from that!

Thanks for your point of view.
    It's things like this that I learn from.

Cheers

ISAN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.72K 1.679M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 28172555 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 25327472 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.