RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Ann: RedRiver intersects multiple sulphide zones at Liontown East, page-31

1. 9,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi Guys,

The grades of around 25% zinc are excellent and certainly economical to mine.
    Look at the Teena and Myrtle Resource which are being seen as a Tier 1 resource, they are deeper and have a lower % of Zinc Eq.

WORLD-CLASS Zn-Pb RESOURCE AT TEENA • Inferred Mineral Resource estimated to be 58 Million Tonnes grading 12.7% Zn+Pb, (11.1% Zn, 1.6% Pb) • Contained

The world Class resource at Teena has an average depth of around 800 to 900 m , while Liontown east is only at a depth of around close to 500 m.

That's a big difference and will save a lot of cost in digging it up.
    So as long as they prove up a big enough  resource, then they are on a winner at Liontown east.
    And at 25% of zinc equivalent they are having a very nice grade to work with.
    It is nearly double the grade that Teena has, and its 300 m closer to surface.

This is  possibly the reason why we have not run  hard today , as we are having big boys out there, who want their fill at a price as low as possible.
    And they have send in their bot army to help to achieve this.
    Its going to be a great run in my opinion, this company has found itself in an excellent time to go into production and has the opportunity to make the most of the high Zinc/lead price.

Good luck to all holders.

jojo

Following is a link to the Teena zinc/lead resource

http://www.roxresources.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/RRL1460D-IM_Final.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.