AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Why sell anyway when it is confirmed that the value of the...

1. 342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Why sell anyway when it is confirmed that the value of the company is a minimum 4.2c? We all know it is more...no one bids what they actually think something is worth. To Gina it is probably worth double. You only buy in a weakened global economy during a down cycle if you know you are getting an absolute bargain.

In my opinion there isn't much if anything to lose by holding. If it goes through then we'll be forced to sell regardless, at that price I imagine. If not..the share price will probably hold around current levels or perhaps even rally higher...I don't see a huge risk it would fall very far.

But what has really annoyed me now is the fat booklet I just received in the mail today. Did everyone get this? They probably just burnt through a million dollars of what is effectively shareholders money, printing and distributing these thick and heavy full colour documents. What an absolute disgrace and yet another example of how the corporate world operates..in the best interests of CEO's and directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.