AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Moto, I completely agree that in the absence of a better offer,...

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Moto, I completely agree that in the absence of a better offer, holding is the best strategy. However, I disagree with your opinion about the booklet and suggest you see it in another light.

The booklet is a result of an ASIC TO compliance obligation, and has nothing to do with CEOs and directors. The way I look at it is that due diligence imposed by a regulator is a sign that we live in a well-regulated country, and not in a sham dictatorship where corruption and nepotism is rife. Plus for people who have solid investments (I wouldn't call mine trivial), it allows investors to seek advice from their accountants fully armed with all the detail. What is unfortunate is that Link Market Services haven't been able to take advantage of electronic communications and send by email. However, it may be an ASIC regulation that the communication is provided in hardcopy to all shareholders. A year ago I tried to get my CHESS holding statements sent electronically rather than by snail mail, only to be told that it wasn't possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.