AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Redstone Notice Declaring Offer Free of Defeating Conditions, page-236

1. 2,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    GW Firstly, I hand delivered my paperwork to accept the offer on Friday.
    Secondly, I think you need to be careful what you say to people still holding as the people at the Redstone hotline are just reading from scripts and some of the information they give out is not correct. I had to correct them on a few matters I raised and when I asked them to turn to a particular section of the bidders statement I was told they do not have one. I had three questions that they had to log and call me back on. They only have a series of answers to FAQs.
    It was only then that I accepted the offer as I was not willing to take the risk of being stranded because of the uncertainty at the close of the offer.
    As far as de- listing the company, I believe once Hancock have 75% of shares/votes they can pass a resolution at a special general meeting of shareholders. 90% and they can compulsorily acquire the balance of shares.
    With FMG holding 19.9% they may have a couple of friends with a total of just over 5% which would be a blocking stake and may force a higher offer but apart from that I think Hancock have just about got it done. I wouldn't like to see any of my fellow shareholders left stranded because of the influence of a few dogmatic holders. We have fort a good fight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.