AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Redstone Notice Declaring Offer Free of Defeating Conditions, page-250

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Very good. Thanks for that. So 4.2 is available from Gina until 17 August. If I sell to Gina at 4.2 I am entitled to any subsequent higher offer made. Gina cannot buy after 17 August until 3 October? at anything less than 4.2. Twiggy can't buy any more without making a full takeover offer. So after 17/8 let's say Gina has 70%, Twiggy 20% and the "rusted on true believers 10%". So if Twiggy won't sell his 20% to Gina she cannot delist Atlas and Atlas remains listed and we go mining on a 70/20/10 basis with umpteen options available . If Gina makes Twiggy an offer he can't refuse (5c - 10c whatever) I can as a 'true believer' take that offer too. I can't see any reason to sell at this point. Further at say 70/20/10 I couldn't see the share price collapsing post 3 October because there will be less than a billion available and held in the main by tight fists. In any case Gina would probably be in there vacuuming up any shares that become available.Not advice by any means just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.