WKT 0.00% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Reduction in EPC Contract Commitments, page-287

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 958
    Spid,

Everything is clear with me particularly what you are doing here and why.

Away from these main points your first point was assuming everything is ok.

Thats not the case the world is unbalanced and in crisis mode, countries are feeling the effects of a Financial crisis, People are having to face uncertain times with both work and financing, recessions, the uncertainty of business opportunity within the market place, EGRs position versus WKT.
    Its tough out there but that when the tough get going

No everything is not rosy in fact I never said it was rosy just another set of play on words by yours truly.

All of the Reports are important to understand I never dismiss them I just don’t talk to you about them as i have no need.

As for Peter’s Investment choices It is of no concern to myself what Peter does or doesn’t do.
    I am sure he may in the future- Why are your questions so devisive and pointed hypotheticals.

The only thing your keen on is to see this company fail.

You have a lot of opinions fortunately none of them matter much as you are not in control of ASIC, ASX or WKT but you certainly have an interest in EGR maybe more then you let on.

By the way I hope you realised that almost every company in the ASX are feeling the pinch with a lot of fluctuations occurring mostly down with WKT mainly dormant currently.

Hopefully Farmers potatoes are growing still.

In any event we haven’t resolved anything except you still continue to apply GGTs

Have a good day Spid

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ $76.60K 612.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 191224 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 38989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 133891
Last updated 14.02pm 22/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.