CTN 0.00% 0.3¢ catalina resources ltd

Ann: REE and lithium discovered at Dundas, page-134

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    It actually needs more than a better geo. It needs an Executive Director who can actively and effectively advocate on behalf of shareholders and the company. The passive way they have engaged the EPA and the Commonwealth authorities on NBR is outreagous - where is the political lobbying, where is the demanding of answers from officials, where is the media blitz about job opportunties lost, none of that is happening. I want a CEO with a bit of the Alan Joyce about him - that guy never stops pushing hard for shareholder value. On top of that they need to improve the internal governance - the way it is run smells of lifestyle company without any internal accountability - The Singaporean majority shareholders are happy to let it trundle along for some inexplicable reason. There also needs to be more oversight by management of day to day activities in the field. running afoul of regulators, not being able to wade thru the trees doesn't just happen by chance, these things need to be monitored and swiftly addressed. Finally, whoever is responsible for that Proactive interview needs to be fired. I have reported it to ASIC as something they may want to look into.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.715M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 22188677 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7029051 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.