DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

X2..also if they time it right we will have some benefit and...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    X2..

also if they time it right we will have some benefit and uplift as results start to feed through from the other non RE projects such as TY to help avoid or balance out the orphan period related to the RE project.

explorers are volatile at the best of times. There is a bit of market doom and gloom at the moment and many of our peers are not faring so well either, so dont panic people.. if in doubt, zoom out.. look at the big picture forming.

there is plenty of upside left in this company if you can see just a bit further than your toenails.
    Its wrong to attribute any downside to some recent negative posts on HC, there is a long road to travel before accurate judgement can be made. There will be many more ripples along the way but remember, We already have discovered valuable assets and recently very easily attracted 20+mill to fill the bank acct and carry us a long way forward. I would not want to bet against a large increase in company value before that money runs out.

despite many negative scenarios presented by certain posters here.. I note many of those negative statements being prefaced with 'IF'.. , on balance the multiple opportunities we have wrapped up in this one company have a great outlook, at least as much as you can have with any explorer.
    If such a negative outlook was adopted by mankind early on we would still be swinging from trees and getting drunk on rotten apples.

now and then ships like the dreadnaught will accumulate a few barnacles, algae and tubeworms that cling to the bottom of the hull and attempt to slow progress but this is just routine, par for the course. Fear not, the captain has a plan and they will dissapear in time as we sail on to the final destination.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $41.69K 2.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 412865 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1173987 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.