DRE 5.56% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I looked back through a lot of my DRE Mangaroon posts over the...

1. 2,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7707
    I looked back through a lot of my DRE Mangaroon posts over the weekend. Tucked in them is a lot of what you have expanded on, sometimes with updated information.

6 months or so ago I wondered if the upcoming Yin resource was already factored in to the SP. The announcement certainly didn't ignite the SP.

'extrapolating' the 4.8 Mt/km was dangerous'. effectively the "nugget" that is the heart of the 3Kms of Yin.--possibly before you began commenting.

My language is circumspect vs yours. It has surprised me at the level of vehemence to your posts which, while harsh, are based on a deep knowledge and understanding. My interp. Yes there will be errors and omissions at times which don't mean the whole message is wrong.

Also my background is 'basic' exploration where eternal optimism is needed although the odds are against it.

Your background, gleaned from posts, is more at the pointy end where the grim reality of waste vs ore is decided by the occam's razor of harsh, but real, economics.

The table above shows how valuable a tonne of Brown's Range ore is worth. I was puzzled why Brown's was the next cab off the rank and that number shows why even though the TREO overall is quite low.

Supply demand - REEs are not rare - good deposits of them are and well worth finding.

Starting to ramble, pretty much as usual and like a recent post which you accurately called. That one started heading one way and then got totally side tracked and mixed up into why use those particular resource intensity numbers. My conclusion, if such, was I couldn't work it out. Even with the table you provided it still doesn't make sense though it does to you. Is there another way you could put it? Much appreciated if possible.

PXRF and additional information only serve to add some science into the arcane process of coming up with an Exploration Target. Companies have to follow guidelines to make these announcements have some basis in the realms of possibility.

Panadol kicked in and time to walk the dog.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $113.4K 6.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 4784238 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1012513 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 1754521
Last updated 14.00pm 16/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.