MTM 9.09% 3.6¢ mtm critical metals limited

Hi @andyjumbo. It's hard to draw comparables at the moment...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Hi @andyjumbo. It's hard to draw comparables at the moment without understanding the structures/minerals of the carbonatite. I'd point this out:

WA1 = ferro/calcio/manganesio-carbonatite. Highly weathered and enriched supergene, with pyrochlore and columbite which hosts the (freakishly) high grade Nb.
    Niobec = mostly dolomitite/ferro-carbonatite. Pyrochlore and columbite, with modest/broad Nb grades.
    Montviel (next door) = ferro/calcio/silico-carbonatite (similar to MTM). Bastnasite/monazite/cebaite/pyrochlore. This is host to 82.4 Mt @ 1.5% TREO & 0.17% Nb2O5.
    Pomme = ferro/calcio/silico-carbonatite (interpreted). Early look at mineralisation seems similar to Montviel and points towards REE/phosphate mix. Montviel IMO is probably best comparable, given it's next door, but Pomme could change as drilling explores the different 'pockets' of the carbonatite, which may contain higher grades of different minerals in other carbonate settings. Take a look at the Mt Weld carbonatite, which has pockets of lots of different things at high grade.

That's a long winded way for saying I wouldn't put a value on Pomme or draw comparables to other mineralised carbonatites until we know what's in it.

Bring on the drilling!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $10.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.9¢ 3.1¢ $48.62K 1.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37242 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 243410 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.